Tuesday, June 15, 2010

4 Things Right Now...

Grabbed this from a friend's blog:

Four shows I watch:
1.Pawn Stars
2.It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
3.Forensic Files
4.American Pickers

Four things I'm passionate about:
1.My husband and our amazing communication
2.My home... and cleaning it
3.Scrapbooking and decorating (aka spending money!)
4.Spending time with family and friends and trying not to lose touch...

Four phrases I say a lot:
1.Grrrrrrrr.
2.Hun, can you get that down for me?
3.STOP BARKING
4.Thank you

Four things I've learned from the past:
1.Stop. Make time for me and the things and people I love.
2.Things are things and every"thing" is replaceable.
3.Moderation... eating, drinking, spending money... everything is better in small doses and is more appreciated.
4.People remember the good things.

Four places I would like to go:
1.Paris France
2.Dubai India
3.Australia and New Zealand
4.Back to Puerto Vallarta (where Tyler and I honeymooned)

Four things I did yesterday:
1.I worked... and had a very productive day! Wrote a newsletter, made some advertising connections, and caught up on search engine marketing.
2.I bought myself two t-shirts and a pair of crop pants at Tilly's for our trip to Rocky Point (Puerto Penasco, Mexico) this weekend.
3.I filed all the paperwork in the entire house... and crossed that project off my "to-do" list.
4.I watched Tropic Thunder with Tyler and the dogs.

Four things I'm looking forward to:
1.New window coverings by the end of July - yikes - it's getting HOT.
2.A second wedding reception we're planning in Seattle for extended family and friends
3.Going home tonight and crossing several other items off the "to-do" list (can you tell I make lots of lists?!?)
4.Fresh paint in the house... I can hardly stand living in a white box :( But I'm grateful for all the we DO have!

Four things I love about winter:
1.Decorating the house and wrapping Christmas presents.
2.Seeing family I often only see once a year...
3.Earmuffs.
4.Traveling to Denver for Bronco's games.

Four things on my wish list:
1.More time in a day.
2.A clean garage.
3.A call from a long-lost friend.
4.A happy life for my dogs - oh how I wish they could talk!

1 comment:

Jana said...

oh kelsey, i love you. :) i too am a list queen. can't wait to see you guys next week for my bday dinner!