Tuesday, June 29, 2010

One Weekend - Two Shots (Challenge)

My friend and co-worker, Dedra, has challenged me to take more pictures :)

You would think... being a scrapbooker, that I would take photos ALL THE TIME - not the case. I carry my camera everywhere and FORGET to use it - constantly.

So, I've ponied-up and Dedra is keeping tabs on me! Here is a link to her blog where you can learn more about this challenge and the book that inspired her:

WEEK 1... here are my two photos:

Creative Chaos
I've started an art installation for the new house. A mix of vintage and ephemera pieces... I'm excited to share the final product with you soon!


My babies! I often forget to photograph the dogs... this photo is indicative of a regular weekend at the house. Tyler loves the pups and he hangs out with them on the floor for hours! They are loving the new house and have adjusted so well. I think they are truly happy :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at creative messes and look at Ty with Chopper and Burbon, SO cute!

Love ya.
D.