Thursday, July 14, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

**CAUTION - there are bare belly pics below that you may/may not want to see**

With that out of the way... my very dear friend and co-worker, Jessica Harrington, took these beautiful photos of Tyler and Me... and Baby Piper. I thought for sure I'd HATE them, but many, many friends encouraged me to do them anyway - stating I'd treasure them later - and I already do :)

I'm so glad we have them and so many turned out just beautifully. Thank you Jess! Please observe for yourself below!

**Moms, Dads, other family... if you'd like a copy of any of these, please let me know which photo(s), what size(s) and I'll print and/or frame for you**

XOXO - Kelsey & Tyler















1 comment:

Jana said...

Kelsey, you are such a beautiful prego! I love the pics! :)