Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ok... I missed week 4... WEEK 5: One Weekend - Two Shots (challenge)

I already missed a week... and the fourth week... its still early in the game, darnit! Oh well... onto week five we go :)

We've been busy! We're having the house painted (we've also painted some ourselves), I'm working on all kinds of projects - nick-knacks for the house, photos for Grandma and Grandpa, digitally creating parent albums with photos from our wedding, we're selling a bunch of stuff on craigslist, and we've been trying to fit in as much time for friends and family as possible.

Tyler's cousin Eric and his wife Kory and their two boys, Cooper and Jake, were in town the weekend before last... here are some fun family shots from our day by the pool :)





Nothing else new to report... hopefully by next week I'll have made more progress on some of my projects so I can share them with you :) Tata!

No comments: